Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Time to Harvest

From A.W.:

The weeds are under control, thanks to some of you who have been over there working the last couple of weeks. I was just over there, and someone has been working on the peppers down on the bottom tier, and it looks really good. Thank you to whoever has been weeding so diligently. I was able to paper and mulch most of one of the rows, and I will get over there to finish the mulching the peppers either tomorrow afternoon or later this evening.
IT'S TIME TO HARVEST!! Can we start this week? Wednesday and Saturday mornings at 9:00 (We can make it earlier if you all want to). I'll be there by 8:30 Wednesday.


We have zucchini, cucumbers, and yellow squash already. By Wednesday okra will be ready; there are also zinnias and please plan to take a good bunch of basil. If we do not get another good rain this week, I will make sure everything gets watered some time this week.

Thanks. I'll see you Wed.
- A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment